Welcome to the Maker Faire!
It’s great that you as a company are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at one of our Maker Faires. In the following, you will find a few initial arguments for participation and we will get to the heart of the Maker Faire: What can you expect? What makes the Maker Faire so special?
Following are facts & figures about Maker Faire Baden-Württemberg (June 25-26, 2022) and the largest Maker Faire in Hannover (September 10-11, 2022) and in the downloads our price list.
For additional questions or for an individual counseling and offer, please feel free to call us. Contact you can see below.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your Maker Faire Crew
The heart of every Maker Faire:
Our enthusiasm is all about making. This is what makes a Maker Faire authentic and thus creates the opportunity to concentrate enthusiasm and give it an exclusive setting.
Enthusiasm connects people and that provides you with emotional leads at our events. Every new contact becomes an ambassador through enthusiasm and this multiplies its value. This is why we speak of an emotional-lead.
OUR UNIQUE FEATURES:
Providing space/visibility, platform, access.
- Enthusiasm for the new, the changing, the future.
- Biggest maker community in German-speaking countries.
- Access to creative people and their visions. To young talents as well as to professionals.
Professionalizes the unique. Encourages the „imperfect“.
- Enthusiasm for individual and innovative ideas in combination with different expertise creates the possibility to raise innovation and individualism to a professional level.
Offers a unique approach. Welcoming. Collaborative in its way.
- Connecting people through inspiration and ideas. Learning from each other.
- Huge workshop program. „Hands-on and try-out“ is prioritized.
- Make Education: getting students engaged in STEM topics in a creative and fun way.
For more information, please contact us by phone or mail.
Your contact at Heise Medien:
Mr. Marcel Ossenkop
Phone: +49 (0)511 5352-133
Your contact at the publishing office ID:
Verlagsbüro ID GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: 0511/616595 -0
We look forward to collaborating with you!